Southern Highlands Private Hospital Mission, Vision & Objectives
The Ramsay Vision
Ramsay Health Care is committed to being a leading provider of health care services by delivering high quality outcomes for patients and ensuring long term profitability.
The Ramsay Way
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed
- We take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all
- We believe that success comes through recognising and encouraging the value of people and teams
- We aim to grow our business while maintaining sustainable levels of profitability, providing a basis for stakeholder loyalty
In 2005, the management team also decided upon a set of core values – that were loosely based on the Ramsay Way but also gave an idea of what it is like to be part of Southern Highlands Private Hospital.
Southern Highlands Private Hospital aims to be the leader of accessible and quality private health services to the communities of the Southern Highlands and beyond. The hospital embraces the Ramsay corporate philosophy, the Ramsay way which underpins our Quality Management System and the way we manage our business.
We aim to:
- Increase the range of services wherever there are opportunities to meet an area of customer need and demand, on financially viable basis
- Provide a safe and therapeutic environment for all patient, staff and visitors
- Increase overall satisfaction rates of patients, employees and visiting medical officers
- Achieve financial and human resource key performance indicators
- Maintain clinical indicators below aggregate rate for peer hospitals